final call

kieterfly

Found out today all my wedding details. The wedding ceremony will be held on the carnival destiny 1/21/2011 while at port in key west in the conference room at 11:30 and the reception will be in the point after disco at 12:00. I am so excited I can hardly wait!!!!!

Found out today all my wedding details. The wedding ceremony will be held on the carnival destiny 1/21/2011 while at port in key west in the conference room at 11:30 and the reception will be in the point after disco at 12:00. I am so excited I can hardly wait!!!!!

Yipee!!

Congrats!

Congrats! Final countdown, how thrilling! I'm sure you're going to have a wonderful wedding.

I'm on the Destiny in 100 DAYS! How many guests do you have? Did you book the DJ to get the disco? I hope you post a review!

I can NOT wait for my final call!!! SWALTON85....are you getting married jan 29th when you board?? that our wedding day too :D I am def freaking out everyday that it gets closer!!! :eek: sooo, we should get our call in about a week???

yea i'm getting married on the 29th... im freaking out! lol

Archived