Laundry on Regatta

Peter2042

Does the Regatta have public a laundry. Do I need to pay, use tokens or are they free?

1. It's public.

2. Tokens are required...purchase them at the Reception desk (Deck 4 aft). Quite reasonable.

I might be wrong, but I believe the laundry opens at 7:30 am. The best time to use it is when the ship is in port and pax. are on tour. At least that's when I use it.

1. It's public.

2. Tokens are required...purchase them at the Reception desk (Deck 4 aft). Quite reasonable.

I might be wrong, but I believe the laundry opens at 7:30 am. The best time to use it is when the ship is in port and pax. are on tour. At least that's when I use it.

Hi, I thought you were not going to let anyone else in on our secret!:)

I wonder why I'm suddenly getting notifications of posts by multiples of nine times!!

I understand your wanting to mingle with others at those times (assuming you were responding to me and not someone else which may be presumptuous) ... but skipping part of it for one day might not hurt ... not if you want your clean laundry.

We never just sit in the laundry room. I know some people do. But we put the laundry in ... come back at the appropriate time to switch to the dryer, and so on. It CAN be done! (And yes, we make sure to be there when our machine stops.)

So it CAN be timed, but yes, it's easier for us since we skip the cocktail hour anyway. Since Howard really doesn't drink hard liquor, if I want any cocktails I bring my own and have one in the room.

Probably the early morning hours would work as well. Sea days are really bad, though. Everyone seems to have the same idea!

Archived