Coral Princess - Balcony on Caribe C 727

wbmom401

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if this cabin has open viewing towards the back. It is the last balcony cabin on the deck and like the other balcony cabins above and below that are on the ends, I was wondering if you are blocked looking towards the back of the ship. We aer trying to wrap up our reservations and are struggling to get a cabin we are happy with. We had Caribe C311 but that looks to be blocked looking towards the front of the ship so really don't want that. PLEASE HELP!

wbmom

We had this cabin on the Island (sister ship to the Coral) and it is fantastic! The balcony is open to the back so we had an excellent view on our cruise to Alaska. We like it so much that we booked the same cabin on the Coral for our May cruise back to Alaska. I wish that I knew how to insert a picture here, because I have a great one that we took in the Island. I'll give it a try...sorry, it didn't work. I can email you photos if you'd like.

Sue

photo.php?fbid=173035699400922&set=a.173027889401703.32930.100000834796393

• 4 weeks later...
So, if you look at our avatar pic, you'll see the balcony! LOL.

Thanks Sue, if you have any other pics of the cabin/balcony you care to share that would be awesome. I was beginning to wonder about not having any type of cover? Was this much of a problem for you?

wbmom

I've never posted pictures before and not really sure how to do this.

Wbmom - I'm not sure if this will link to my facebook photos or not.photo.php?fbid=173035699400922&set=a.173027889401703.32930.100000834796393&theater

We were completely open overhead. No, we didn't mind not having a covering overhead at all. We experienced a day with drizzle, but no rain and we just bundled up with our gortex shell layered over fleece and other layers. We wore baseball caps under our hoods and we didn't get wet. I guess it is all subjective to how beautiful the scenery is, that we didn't mind the little bit of dampness that we experienced.

Sue

PICT0011.jpg.462dbad7f36c63bf1cf1fa0c31048d9e.jpg

PICT0015.jpg.4366e9f6ebfcaa17871b65277a57b637.jpg

PICT0033.jpg.9dfc96ca53acf50675cf4d83eb06b28a.jpg

PICT0241.jpg.b4e982398d9270bb3e4469bbea1f0128.jpg

Thank you so much for the pictures!!! Seems like the cabin size is not alot bigger, obviously better bathroom, but the balcony looks great! Can't wait to show my husband.

As I mentioned before you and your husband will be on the ship 2 weeks before us, are you doing a land tour after your sailing?

Thank you so much for the pictures!!! Seems like the cabin size is not alot bigger, obviously better bathroom, but the balcony looks great! Can't wait to show my husband.

As I mentioned before you and your husband will be on the ship 2 weeks before us, are you doing a land tour after your sailing?

Wbmom, no, we are cruising only this time. In May of 2009 week took the cruise tour, but because of timing, we will only be doing the cruise this year. The cruise tour was amazing - is that what you are doing? Which tour are you doing?

Sue

Hey Sue,

We are doing a one week land tour after our cruise. This is our first cruise to Alaska and we are hoping to make the best of it. Not sure when we would do it again. There are so many options in ports and then on land, but we are starting to at least whittle down the choices. Of course I am just trying to figure out how to pack for 2 weeks. I know such a tough thing to have to worry about. Oh well. Thank you again for the pictures, it was really nice. Hopefully your cruise this year will be just as enjoyable for you.

wbmom

Archived