how many kids expected on Dawn 9-day mid-March?

rjm11

Any guesses on how crowded the Dawn might be with kids on the 9 night itinerary in Mid March? We are going on the March 11 cruise... I am bringing two young kids myself (not in school yet), and was wondering if the kids areas are likely to be over-run with kids at that time? Or is it typically most crowded close to Easter? Conversely, it would nice for them to have SOME playmates.... though I doubt that's a concern! More likely the opposite- I'm envisioning that T-rex pool being wall to wall kids....

thoughts? Anyone sail a similar week last year?

Teresia and I did the this cruise at the same time last March. Neither of us remember there being a lot of kids on the cruise. Did see young ones participating in the "kids club" activites but the ship was certainly not overun by children.

Our Concierge told us that most of the spring break college students only have a week off. He shared that the cruise before ours, which was a 5 day trip, was insane.

Hope you enjoy the cruise....Ray & Teresia

Archived