maybe a silly question but.....

Lewing

Sorry if this is a silly question but we are on Aurora for 3 weeks this year and just wondered how often we may expect the sheets and towels to be changed during that time and are the towels bath size towels or bath sheet size towels?

This is our first P & O cruise

Linda

Sorry if this is a silly question but we are on Aurora for 3 weeks this year and just wondered how often we may expect the sheets and towels to be changed during that time and are the towels bath size towels or bath sheet size towels?

This is our first P & O cruise

Linda

Sheets are changed every few days, towels can be changed twice a day and they are bath towel size not sheet, but they are big enough. Remember to put them in the bath if you want new ones or else they leave them. Aurora is a nice ship, you should enjoy it.

There are four lots of towels

1. Face towels

2. Hand towels

3. Bath towels

4. Pool/beach towels coloured blue or blue/white

They get serviced twice a day seem to get changed everytime whether you leave them on the floor or not.

Brian

They get serviced twice a day seem to get changed everytime whether you leave them on the floor or not.

Brian

I hesitate to argue but last week on Artemis if the towels were left anywhere other than the floor or in the bath they were laeft for reuse. This may be a new system or part of their green enterprise.

I hesitate to argue but last week on Artemis if the towels were left anywhere other than the floor or in the bath they were laeft for reuse. This may be a new system or part of their green enterprise.

That was what happened to our towels on Arcadia last spring too.

Is there a deposit for towels (like Royal Caribbean) for the pool or do you just help yourself?

No deposit to pay. Your pool towels are in your cabin. If you want more just see your cabin steward. I think you can also get them near the pool but not sure on that as I always use the ones supplied in the cabin. Just make sure you bring them back if you take them to the beach

Brian

No deposit to pay. Your pool towels are in your cabin. If you want more just see your cabin steward. I think you can also get them near the pool but not sure on that as I always use the ones supplied in the cabin. Just make sure you bring them back if you take them to the beach

Brian

Thanks Brian you are turning into my P&O expert! ;)

The system sounds exactly the same as on Princess.

Is there a deposit for towels (like Royal Caribbean) for the pool or do you just help yourself?

You need to return the towels to the cabin wherever you use them, if they are not there you may well be charged £25 for an old towel. It does seem strange to me but that is what has happened in the past. If they are missing when you board, make sure that you tell the steward so that he/she can replace them otherwise the same thing can happen.

You need to return the towels to the cabin wherever you use them, if they are not there you may well be charged £25 for an old towel. It does seem strange to me but that is what has happened in the past. If they are missing when you board, make sure that you tell the steward so that he/she can replace them otherwise the same thing can happen.

Thanks for the warning capnpugwash, this is why cruise critic is so useful!

Archived