First time cruiser NA Med Magic Magic 2011

antoniusp

Hullo,

Just some more queries with which I hope you can assist:

-I plan to shortly book speciality restuarants and beverage cards - is the cost debited to you credit card immediately or does it get added to your shipboard account?

-Can you plse confirm that hold on credit card is USD60/day per person for the shipboard account

Many thanks

Hullo,

Just some more queries with which I hope you can assist:

-I plan to shortly book speciality restuarants and beverage cards - is the cost debited to you credit card immediately or does it get added to your shipboard account?

-Can you plse confirm that hold on credit card is USD60/day per person for the shipboard account

Many thanks

If you book your reservations and buy your beverage cards online, they will be charged to your credit card at the time of purchase. Since so many people now pre-book the specialty restaurants it is to your advantage to do so, as you may find, if you wait until you board, that the best reservation times have been spoken for. This advice holds true for the more popular shore excursions as well.

In answer to your second question----yes, the hold amount is $60pp per day. This is only a credit hold and the only amount actually charged to your card will be what you spend on board. The hold will be released at the end of the cruise.

That hold won't be put onto your credit card until you have actually checked in at the ship.

Good point KK---I should have added that myself----only one cup of coffee so far this AM---it takes two to get the brain in gear.

Archived