Drinks packages

Jo and Rob

On other boards the subject of drinks packages is regularly discussed but I can't seem to find anything on the P and O forum or their website.

Don't they exist? Or is it just that drinks are reasonable anyway so no one bothers?

many thanks

On other boards the subject of drinks packages is regularly discussed but I can't seem to find anything on the P and O forum or their website.

Don't they exist? Or is it just that drinks are reasonable anyway so no one bothers?

many thanks

I think there is some kind of card you can ask for - 20 large fizzy drinks (from the pump) for £30 but they don't really advertise it. Drinks prices are very reasonable and you can buy mixer size cans for 75p and I think a regular sized fizzy drink is about £1.30. The mocktail of the day (which my oldest usually likes to try) is well under £2. My son actually prefers squash to fizzy drinks and we tend to take a bottle with us to keep in the cabin. There is also free juice/milk and sometimes milkshakes at children's tea time.

It is worth taking drinks bottles for the kids for them to take into the club. My son was not very good at asking for a drink of water when he wanted one (they will give them a drink if asked) and it was easier just to send him in with his own drink which is what most of the younger ones seemed to do.

Ask over on Crows nest on line ( dot com) if you get my drift. That forum is full of P&O people.

Ive not heard of it.. but not haveing kids that could be why. The Youth Crew do a talk on the first day so Im sure it would be mentioned then. BUT there is no restriction from bringing drinks on board. Or for your self you can bring wine etc on board to have in the cabin.

Archived