Help with getting our passes for Atlantis with Comfort Suites and Coral Towers

DisBoardVet

Ok, me and my family have a day room booked at Comfort Suites for Atlantis access this May. But the rest of my family has bought passess through Majestic Tours for thier passes, as it was way cheaper to go this route for them. When we get off our boat, and get a taxi to Comfort Suites, can that taxi also go to Atlantis? Coral Towers to be exact. This is where they will be picking up thier passes at. If not, will you please tell me the easiest and time effective way to do this?

Ok, me and my family have a day room booked at Comfort Suites for Atlantis access this May. But the rest of my family has bought passess through Majestic Tours for thier passes, as it was way cheaper to go this route for them. When we get off our boat, and get a taxi to Comfort Suites, can that taxi also go to Atlantis? Coral Towers to be exact. This is where they will be picking up thier passes at. If not, will you please tell me the easiest and time effective way to do this?

I love the disboards..

When is your cruise? I would love to know what exactly the Majestic Tour passes include. It is way cheap to do it with this tour company compared to the cruiselines

Archived