Undercover Boss radio interview

Planer's Edge

Thank you for posting the link. I did listen to the episode and it gave more insight on his experience and the editing of the show. It was nice to hear that other adjustments were made for the staff that weren't captured on film. I've only been on the Norwegian Jewel once, but had a good time with a friend and his mother, who have taken several cruises on this ship. It was a good experience for us and we may think about going on another voyage again. My husband had some interest in the Epic so this was one of the reasons we watched this program.

Thanks again for the link.

Lynne

It was funny because my husband and I argued over and over in regards to the ice skating rink on Epic. We couldn't find it when we were on the ship but never bothered to ask where it was. My husband kept telling me I was wrong that there is no ice skating rink...and I kept say but I know they planned on having it...Im sure I read there is one. Then we watched undercover boss and saw there was a rink but we guess after he had to set it up and see no one used it that it is no more.

Coming from NYC and having that accent, he kind of sounded like Woody Allen on the radio. LOL.

I think that editing of any show can make the difference between a true representation or an iffy perception. I know from listening to him that he would have preferred that more of his activities be shown. It was good that he mentioned the hard work of the crew and having a diverse group that come from several different countries. Putting the TV show and the radio interview together gave us a better idea of the true person, K. Sheehan.

Lynne

Archived