3D Movies on Allure? Which ones, Any good?

Have you paid for a 3-D movie at the theater? It is ridiculously expensive - around $16 near my house - I say GO FOR IT. If you don't like it just leave.

I think that I read the other 3-D playing on the Dec. 5th cruise was Megamind.

Have fun! Happy sails

~ Liz

The 3D technology was amazing. The only difference was no popcorn! We saw Megamind,How to train your dragon, Shrek, and to other older ones I don't recall.

No popcorn:eek::mad: I can't watch a movie without popcorn. This is something that Royal should seriously look into:p

The movies are shown in the main theatre and the technology is excellent. I wanted to see more of them, but I found the 3D movies were shown at odd times for me.

I agree - didn't catch as much as I wanted in 3D because they were always being shown at 'off' times or when there was 2 other things I wanted to do. Showing movies during prime sunshine hours is a bad idea in itself... warm caribbean sun or dark chilly movie theatre...

I bet popcorn may have lured more people in too - wasn't the same with my bag of lightly salted lays from Park Cafe.

No popcorn:eek::mad: I can't watch a movie without popcorn. This is something that Royal should seriously look into:p

Just start a smoking/tipping/chair hog/dining room attire thread and you'll have all the popcorn you could ever want. ;)

Well the no popcorn thing isn't 100% accurate. The On Air bar does have a popcorn machine, but I only saw it used once, but there is hope!!

Now that is EXCELLENT information:D How far away is the On Air bar to the movie theater? Guess I would have to stop there first:p

Archived