hotel extensions seabourn spirit

beita123

we are also sailing from singapore to dubai on march 5th. Looking foward to making new friends. Just a quick question. The Four Seasons Singapore shows a rate of 350 aprox a night per room for march the 4th out on the 5th. This rate is on different websites like priceline, etc. Seabourns website is offering the same hotel with transport to the ship from hotel for aprox 390 x person totalling 790 aprox. Does this seem right or am I reading their wesite wrong? The price difference is too huge considering that an independent transport from the hotel to ship would be around 75 double.

bea

el salvador

Bea, your observation is correct. Welcome to the wonderful world of cruise line arranged hotels. The prices charged are almost always twice the published rates. Why? Apparently there are enough cruisers who will pay for the convenience of "all-inclusive". If people will pay these outrageous up-charges then the cruise lines would be foolish not to offer same. Incidentally, taxis are plentiful at the cruise terminal and transport to your hotel would be less than 20 Singapore $. Enjoy Singapore is my favorite city.

thank you cruiser john. I somehow still thought that I was reading their website wrong. How naive of me. I will buy myself something really nice with the extra 500 dollars we are going to save staying at the Four Seasons on our own.

Archived