Do they ever open up earlier excursions

hunterJay

Our ship gets to Nassau at 8am. The excursion we want to take (stingray) is at 1pm (sail away is at 6pm). Now I'm not worried about the ship leaving without us as its an NCL excursion, but I'm the type of person that wants to do things (the way it is, we'll be on the boat or walking around Nassau until the excursion time - no real set plan on what to do since the excursion is mid day). I'm just wondering if NCL ever opens up earlier times for the excursions (i.e. when we get on the ship will there be an earlier time to take the excursion or is it 1pm or nothing)?

Even though it's an NCL excursion they use the local tour folks. So, if the excursion is at 1pm and no morning time is currently being offered, I doubt that there would be a morning one offered closer to the cruise or on the ship. Evidently for some reason the local company isn't providing a morning option.

Even though it's an NCL excursion they use the local tour folks. So, if the excursion is at 1pm and no morning time is currently being offered, I doubt that there would be a morning one offered closer to the cruise or on the ship. Evidently for some reason the local company isn't providing a morning option.

I agree. It has been our experience that most tours are offered as early as possible. The tour company maybe servicing the tour/excursion for another cruiseline in the morning and NCL in the afternoon.

IF the excursion proves to be overly popular, they may offer up another option once the first offer is booked solid.. but that would probably only differ by 30 mins or so, if that.

One huge tip I have about this whole "excursion time" thing is ALWAYS check your tickets when you are onboard for the excursion and make sure what you were told was the excursion time online is the actual excursion time. We have had it be an hour earlier than we had actually planned and have had them leave an hour later than we had planned all because the online info was not correct.

Archived