Dream or Liberty

Toast1412

I was on the Liberty in June and she is a beautiful ship. I will be on the Dream in 11 days, so i can't give you first hand, but...

The dream carries more passengers

It has a deck that goes around the entire ship, the Lanai that also offers a BBQ station at lunch

It has added food places like a pasta bar and tandor grill (Indian food), but same foods like burrito, mongolian, pizza, and burgers like the Liberty.

It had cove balconies, which are close to the water line, but less expensive than the reg. balconies.

These are just some of the differences. I'm sure others can add on. Its really the differences that make a decision. You have to decide which ones mean more to you. I like to do a pro and con list.

If you don't care about BBQ or pasta........heck go with the Liberty.

Have you cruised before? Do you like smaller or larger ships? Are the itineraries very different? Guess I'd need a little more information before I would make a recommendation. I love any cruise that I'm on (including Liberty and Dream) so I may not be much help afterall :D

I just got off the Liberty on January 1st and have to say, that is one beautiful ship ! Any negative reviews I've read about the Liberty were total and utter nonsense and that makes me wonder who posted those (someone from NCL or RCI)? Anyway, I'd like to sail on the Dream someday and I have nothing to compare the two, but I can tell you first-hand the Liberty was a joy ! Loved her ! :)

Been on Liberty twice and Dream once. Hands down Liberty!!! I thought the 2nd time on her would just be so-so since had been on her before...WRONG!

She was better the 2nd time. Didn't care too much for the Dream.

What were some of your observations making you lean toward Liberty?

Liberty is going to have a 6 year birthday soon and it seems like Carnival ships start looking a little tired at that age.

I know it was a much older ship but our last Carnival was on Sensastion and that thing was a floating turd.

Archived