Question about deals...

fearthegobbler

I have been reading this forum for a bit now and thought I would join to ask a quick question to you fine CC folks...where do you go to get the best deals? As in do you use the carnival website or some other online source? maybe a travel agent? just curious i've been cruising for a couple years now and am always trying to go as often as possible without breaking the bank. Thanks!

It's a violation of Cruise Critic guidelines to discuss travel agents, PVPs (Personal Vacation Planners) or travel websites.

As you can see, there are a number of ads for TAs running all of the time and discussing travel agents and the like dilutes the effectiveness of those paid for ads.

General information is allowed like 'I found that I get a better deal from a travel agent than Carnival' but requesting the name of the TA or providing it is, again, a violation of our guidelines.

:)

I have been reading this forum for a bit now and thought I would join to ask a quick question to you fine CC folks...where do you go to get the best deals? As in do you use the carnival website or some other online source? maybe a travel agent? just curious i've been cruising for a couple years now and am always trying to go as often as possible without breaking the bank. Thanks!

There are a lot less places to look for good deals these days. CCL does not let other sources undercut their price, so you pretty much know what you'll pay by going on the CCL site. TA's can sometimes get you perks like reduced deposit, etc, but as far as price goes CCL website will have the best.

Archived