FYI - NJ Residents seeking FREE Passes to KSC January - March

rikkikika

All,

Just a heads up . . .

Recently requested passes from New Jersey, Senator Frank R. Lautenberg's office and received the following response:

NASA has reached its monthly allocations for January - March 2011. Tickets may be purchased online at http://www.kennedyspacecenter.com/ksc-tours.aspxor at the Visitor Center directly. Have a great day

Emily Winchatz

Staff Assistant

Office of Senator Frank R. Lautenberg

324 Hart Senate Office Building

Washington, DC 20510

(202) 224-3224

Follow Frank...

Facebook

Twitter

Youtube

Senate website

Bummer!:(

So New Jersey residents get free passes to Kennedy Space Center?

If you write your congressmen, they have an allocation of free tour passes to national sites like the White House, Capital etc. and low and behold after reading several CC threads on this Kennedy Space Center!

Anyhow I didn't get into specifics with Lautenberg's Tour Coordinator, but presumably after my received response from his office this morning each national tour site grants a certain number of free passes per quarter per site and potentially district/state.

As I was only turned onto the KSC part of the program just a few days ago via CC- I'm certainly late in requesting! Wish I knew about it sooner!:( My Cruise has been booked since March 2010!

The program is open to all states though. You just need to contact your Senator office.

You can use the link http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfmto find the representative of your state.

- rikkikika

Archived