Camp Carnival Signup

Boatingmom

Because of the way our PVP booked our connecting cabins, I am unable to pre register for Camp Carnival online. Anybody know when the first day it is open for registration and what is the procedure for registering onboard? I dont want to miss anything and expecially don't want the kids to miss the first chance to meet potential friends. Can anybody offer suggestions. They will be 11 & 13 at the time of sailing so they're in two different groups. TIA:D

We have the same situation. There will be a Camp Carnival orientation on the first day, after sailing. The last couple of times they've been scheduled around 5 in the afternoon, although I've also seen them scheduled around 7:30 in the evening. You can print out the forms and complete them to turn in at the orientation, or you can just get the forms from the staff to complete. The 13 YO will be in Circle C, and they usually have some icebreakers the first night to give the kids a chance to meet. The younger one will be in the 9-11 Camp Carnival group. There is usually a Camp Carnival party for all ages (with parents) the first night. On both our last two sailings, the orientations were scheduled in adjoining lounges so it made it easy to register. If you miss the orientation (we skipped it on our last cruise because we wanted to be on deck for sailaway), you can always fill out and turn in the registration forms later that evening or the next day.

Archived