bon voyage liquor - mixers???

alymb03

I ordered some vodka for my cruise next week. I am planning on taking a few sodas/juice with me for mixing, but it won't make it through the week. What do you all do for mixers? Room service? Fill a bottle at breakfast? Any tips? Thank you!

when i ordered a bottle of rum from BV, we also bought a soda card and used that to get mixer. we also used the soda card for drinking regular drinks while eating etc., so it was worth it for us

hmmm, that's an idea. did you order the sodas from room service or just ordered them while out and about to take back to the room?

hmmm, that's an idea. did you order the sodas from room service or just ordered them while out and about to take back to the room?

You're permitted to bring soda on board in your carryon.

We bring cranberry and also use the juice and lemonade from the buffet area.

Also, I bought some hawaiian punch mixer packets...the kind you add to a water bottle and shake up...they worked really well and took up very little room in my luggage.

not sure if you can use the soda card through room service (we didn't try or ask). we just picked up the soda's from bar's and mixed them with alcohol in travel mug's to carry around. we only bought 1 soda card (sticker) between us and shared it. not sure if that's 'allowed', but the bar tenders didn't care or even notice

We bring some cranberry juice, soda/pop, & waters. We also use some of the lemonade on board for mixers. Besides the stuff we bring & what's on the ship, we also mix with Crystal light "to-go" packets. Vodka, cran juice & lemonade or crystal light is yummmmy. :D

Personally, I liked my vodka with the Ice Tea, and I brought my own packets of Sugar free Lemonade to mix all together.

Called an Arnold Palmer without the Vodka, but with the Vodka, I think they have named it a John Daly.

Bringing my own lemonade packets cuts down on the tons of sugar their lemonade has. If you don't care about that, just mix their lemonade and ice tea and add your vodka....yummy!!!!

Like others have said, the little packets of various flavors work very well with the vodka and easy to take along.

I may need to test out the Crystal Light fruit punch with Malibu....but wouldn't that taste like watered down spiked crystal light? Hmmmmm.....we will be using OJ from the buffett in the morning as well.

I used Hawaiian Punch Orange packets (sugar free) with my Malibu and it was really good! No watered down taste at all!

I ordered some vodka for my cruise next week. I am planning on taking a few sodas/juice with me for mixing, but it won't make it through the week. What do you all do for mixers? Room service? Fill a bottle at breakfast? Any tips? Thank you!

Can someone post a link to order liquor from BV...I looked and all I see is wine...thanks so much!

this is from another thread posted by a fellow member:

Rums:

Capt Morgan Spiced $55, Gosling, Appleton VX, Bacardi $40.

Malibu $55

Vodkas:

Absolute Citron, Stoli , Skye and Finlandia $40

Grey Goose, and 3 olives $60

Gin:

Beefeater $40

Sloe Gin $40

Bombay Sapphire $55

Canadian Whiskeys:

Canadian Club and Seagram’s 7 $38

Crown Royal and Jamison $55

Scotch:

Dewar’s $60

Chivas Regal $60

Johnny Walker/Black $70

Bourbon:

Jack Daniels $65

Maker’s Mark $60

Jim Beam $38

Tequila:

1800 - $55

Margaritaville $40

Salsa Hornitas (Sp) $60

Patron Silver $70

After Dinner:

Raspberry Liquor $40

Frangelico $45

Jagermeister $60

Chambord $60

Limoncello $60

Amaretto:

Disaronna $45

Brandy

Courvoisier $55

Apricot, Blackberry, and Cherry $40

Smirnoff Ice - Citrus $5.75

Beer:

Bud/Bud Light 16 ounce $5.75

Miller/Coors Reg/Lite 12 oz bottle $4.95

Heinekin 12 oz bottle $4.95

Amstel Reg/Lite - $4.95

Michelob Ultra $5.75 16 oz

Corona – 12 oz bottle - $4.95

Fosters – Large 750ML $6.75

Beer is sold as singles. The prices do not differ for a case.

Red Bull Reg/Sugar Free $4.75 (8.3 oz)

Somewhere on CC, I thought I read something about being able to

order a "bar setup" from room service. I guess if you were entertaining

in your cabin with your BV items, you can order the mixers and glasses etc. to go with it.

Also, have your room steward provide you with the right glassware. Scotch is just better in a rocks glass and red wine in a red wine glass

and not the glass the give you to brush your teeth with...

Any glassware they have a the bar they can probably get you for your room.

hb5

I may need to test out the Crystal Light fruit punch with Malibu....but wouldn't that taste like watered down spiked crystal light? Hmmmmm.....we will be using OJ from the buffett in the morning as well.

I have tried the crystal light fruit punch with Malibu and its very good, not watered down at all!

Archived