REVIEW: Eastern Caribbean - Carnival Freedom: PR, St Thomas, Antigua, Tortola, Nassau

agavin

Thanks for the review!!! We were on the freedom last January and now were getting MARRIED on the freedom in 13 DAYS :D I loved reading your review bc it felt like I was there!!! I am soooooo excited, I can barely control myself!!! and I cant believe Danny is still on the boat!?!??! He was on it last january & said he just started his contract & it was his first time...so he must of resigned bc it was only for 6 months. When were you there?? Do you think he will still be on the freedom by jan 29th?? How funny would that be to see him again?? Well, Thanks for your review, now Im even more excited & now freaking out :eek: THANKS :p

Loved your review, thanks!! Your pics are great!!!!

Thanks so much :)

Thanks for the review!!! We were on the freedom last January and now were getting MARRIED on the freedom in 13 DAYS :D I loved reading your review bc it felt like I was there!!! I am soooooo excited, I can barely control myself!!! and I cant believe Danny is still on the boat!?!??! He was on it last january & said he just started his contract & it was his first time...so he must of resigned bc it was only for 6 months. When were you there?? Do you think he will still be on the freedom by jan 29th?? How funny would that be to see him again?? Well, Thanks for your review, now Im even more excited & now freaking out :eek: THANKS :p

Thanks! We just got off the Freedom last Sunday and it didn't seem to me Danny was going anywhere, so I would say there's a really good chance he's going to be on your sailing. I think he's there until this summer maybe... Getting married on the ship sounds super fun - congrats!!!

Leaving Fort Lauderdale

DSC07507.jpg

Thanks for posting your review. I am enjoying reading it. I have highlighted this photo because it is a good photo of the beach at John U. Lloyd State Park as seen from a cruise ship departing Port Everglades (a view I've seen many times). But, I highlighted the photo also because I live only 10 minutes from Port Everglades, and this beach (as well as the beach in the distance on the other side of the pier) are beaches that I frequent in the spring and summer. I have not been on these beaches since summer 2010. I took the time to isolate this picture from the text because I am aghast by the amount of erosion on this beach. It was not like that the last time I visited. All I can say is, "Wow!". Thanks for posting this shot.

Thanks for posting your review. I am enjoying reading it. I have highlighted this photo because it is a good photo of the beach at John U. Lloyd State Park as seen from a cruise ship departing Port Everglades (a view I've seen many times). But, I highlighted the photo also because I live only 10 minutes from Port Everglades, and this beach (as well as the beach in the distance on the other side of the pier) are beaches that I frequent in the spring and summer. I have not been on these beaches since summer 2010. I took the time to isolate this picture from the text because I am aghast by the amount of erosion on this beach. It was not like that the last time I visited. All I can say is, "Wow!". Thanks for posting this shot.

That's sad to hear... we've sailed from Port Everglades three times now, and I can't say that I really noticed, but I did hear a couple of people talking about how it looked like there was less beach there when we were sailing away.

that's sad to hear... We've sailed from port everglades three times now, and i can't say that i really noticed, but i did hear a couple of people talking about how it looked like there was less beach there when we were sailing away.

could you tell me if freedom had a latin band

Yep, he was brutal... do you have any favorites? We seem to be striking out on every cruise lately

This was only my second cruise so I don't have many to compare too. My first cruise was on the Triumph and I don't remember running from the piano bar holding my ears! :D

This was only my second cruise so I don't have many to compare too. My first cruise was on the Triumph and I don't remember running from the piano bar holding my ears! :D

Just finished cruise five - so far 2 great piano players and 3 horrible ones. I'm due for anyone good one I think :)

Just got off the Freedom yesterday. Danny said he's there til March 20th or something. And then he's going to be on the Magic if I remember correctly. He is AMAZING!!

Just got off the Freedom yesterday. Danny said he's there til March 20th or something. And then he's going to be on the Magic if I remember correctly. He is AMAZING!!

Oooh... the Magic would be great.... we're seriously considering doing that one next!! Thanks for the info.

Archived