Check those rates !!!

planb

I have been checking rates and today they dropped !! We got free upgrade from 7a obstrctd view to 8d balcony and $80.00 obc. Now we sail within 2 months so that may be why but take a look and fill out the form it works! :)

You got me so excited. So, I went to check to see how much my cruise had dropped. It has gone up $300 since yesterday. Now I'm not so excited. Happy for you, however.

Nancy

Look at this way (this is what I have been doing), I got a great deal compared to who buys today!

I checked ours, too. We have an aft cabin on the Glory booked for the 13th departure next month Eastern Caribbean. The price for an aft has dropped by $60.00 pp. I sent my PVP an email so will wait and see what he comes up with for us. Could that possibly mean an onboard credit for us? Thanks for any info!

Dee

Look at this way (this is what I have been doing), I got a great deal compared to who buys today!

That's right. We figure if the price of our cruises don't go down before we sail, at least we know that we booked at the lowest rate - not like others who booked after us when the price had gone up.

We sail 1st week of March. Yes we booked Past guest and the price went up this weekend when I check. Checked it today at 10 am and it dropped with free upgrades. I called and the rep said she changed the room and that the form would be for the OBC. I checked our booking and yep... it was changed to the new upgraded room. So if it has gone up keep looking , if it's gone down go for it. When talking to the Carnival rep she said that it never hurts to file the form out she said she has seen people get all sorts of upgrades and credits BUT you must be clear in what you want , not just say the price changed, and it has to be reasonable, so in the added comment be specific we were and got it. Best of Pricing and Upgrades to all !!! :)

We sail 1st week of March. Yes we booked Past guest and the price went up this weekend when I check. Checked it today at 10 am and it dropped with free upgrades. I called and the rep said she changed the room and that the form would be for the OBC. I checked our booking and yep... it was changed to the new upgraded room. So if it has gone up keep looking , if it's gone down go for it. When talking to the Carnival rep she said that it never hurts to file the form out she said she has seen people get all sorts of upgrades and credits BUT you must be clear in what you want , not just say the price changed, and it has to be reasonable, so in the added comment be specific we were and got it. Best of Pricing and Upgrades to all !!! :)

How do you check for free upgrades?

You have no idea how much time the booking engine website is going to save me! I did not know about this and have been going about checking in such a silly way!! I have two ES fares that I am watching...no drop yet, but they are pretty far out. Appreciate all that I learn on this website fellow cc members!

You have no idea how much time the booking engine website is going to save me! I did not know about this and have been going about checking in such a silly way!! I have two ES fares that I am watching...no drop yet, but they are pretty far out. Appreciate all that I learn on this website fellow cc members!

Just saved it in favorites myself. Prices have gone up on my cruise as well but maybe they will drop as they get closer. we are booked the week before Easter so I doubt it. thanks again CC members!

What form...how do you do this?

this is the form you send Carnival if you booked Early Saver and see a price drop for your category. Please note, if you booked thru a TA, I believe you have to have them fill out the form and send to Carnival:

http://www.carnival.com/cms/requestforms/CCLEarlySaverForm.aspx

http://www.carnival.com/BookingEngine/FareViewer

you have to know how much you paid for cruise fare only.

Go to carnival web site-- manage my cruises=== click on the documents and then go look in the general information---

Wow, thank you so much for this link! So much easier than going through the motions as if you are booking.

Quick question: When I went to the link and entered info, the price reflective of what I paid was an 8C (Regular Balcony). According to Deck Plans I'm in a 9A (premium balcony, obstructed views). But 9A isn't a listed option on the booking engine. Hmmmm:confused:

Archived