3 Day Cruise round trip Vancouver

kamfan

I am booked on a 3 day cruise from Vancouver to Seattle to Victoria to Vancouver again on the Zandaam departing May 12, 2011. I am curious if anyone has done this cruise or a similar cruise before.

We had considered 1 day cruises before, but always thought them too short. Someone else we know decided to do this cruise as an introduction cruise, and we decided to tag along. It is all port days and no sea days, not my ideal, but I love Seattle and Victoria, and we are only a couple of hours from Vancouver, so it is almost ideal for us.

I am curious to see if there is a formal night onboard, as no sea days, not sure about this one. I am also curious as to the entertainment. We leave Vancouver at 5P, Seattle at 5 pm, and Victoria at 11 pm, so there will be time the first couple of evenings for a show, and with the Victoria night being so late, who knows.

We have sailed other cruislines, but this will be our first time on HAL, so we are looking forward to seeing it for ourselves.

I have set up a roll call for the cruise, but so far not much luck. I would imagine this short of a cruise will not pull a lot of visitors from outside of our area, except maybe people tacking it onto the end of another cruise, so I am not hopeful for a lot of activity on the roll call.

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

We have done 3 Pacific Coastals, 1, 3, and 4 nights. The one-day was definitely too short for the trouble involved, but we loved the 3 and 4-day. Yours being round-trip is especially good. These are great little get-aways for us here in the PNW.

I doubt you'll have a formal night. But as for entertainment, expect pretty much what you'd find on a longer cruise.

Enjoy!

Archived