Closing Times in Nassau In April?

laststop

We'll be in Nassau for almost 24 hours on our cruise in April. We're planning a day pass at one of the hotels (probably the Hilton). It will be my wife and I and another couple.

We'd like to do the beach day and then go back to the ship to clean up and then head back out to Nassau since we have the evening.

What time will the shops in town close for the evening? Would it be better to shop a little first thing in the morning and then head to the beach?

Also, how late will taxi's run if we wanted to ride over to Atlantis just to see it? My wife and I have toured it but the couple going with us have not and they'd like to just see it.

Thanks for any info.

We'll be in Nassau for almost 24 hours on our cruise in April. We're planning a day pass at one of the hotels (probably the Hilton). It will be my wife and I and another couple.

We'd like to do the beach day and then go back to the ship to clean up and then head back out to Nassau since we have the evening.

What time will the shops in town close for the evening? Would it be better to shop a little first thing in the morning and then head to the beach?

Also, how late will taxi's run if we wanted to ride over to Atlantis just to see it? My wife and I have toured it but the couple going with us have not and they'd like to just see it.

Thanks for any info.

I'm not sure if the times vary for different months, but when we went in December it seemed like most places closed around 7 PM. Not that it felt like we were in danger or anything, but once it starting getting dark it seemed a little different and we were happy to head back to the ship at that point. :)

Thanks for any info.

Downtown shops and straw market start closing around 5:30/ in the spring, and will be all shut down by 6pm.

Atalntis marina village will still have a few shops open until around 8/9 depending.

Downtown nassau closes up tight in the evening, with the exception of a few restaurants and bars.. it's NOT a place you want to walk around after dark.

Downtown shops and straw market start closing around 5:30/ in the spring, and will be all shut down by 6pm.

Atalntis marina village will still have a few shops open until around 8/9 depending.

Downtown nassau closes up tight in the evening, with the exception of a few restaurants and bars.. it's NOT a place you want to walk around after dark.

Thanks, Scubagirrl!

Ok, so we'll need to do what we want to do in town before heading to the beach for the day.

one more question: what time would things start opening up in the morning?

Thanks, Scubagirrl!

Ok, so we'll need to do what we want to do in town before heading to the beach for the day.

one more question: what time would things start opening up in the morning?

Between 9am There's a couple of breakfast spots open earlier.

Archived