How does RCL stand up for 2011?????

brockmom

Last time on RCL we enjoyed all but the "herding feeling" and the food. We love HAL and Celebrity. We will be travelling without little kids..only 4 adults...wanting a nice ship, nice food and an iternary with nice beaches.

Will Jewel of the seas fit the bill???

How is the entertainment>??? Last Celebrity we really enjoyed the entertainment and do recall RCL had some wonderful evenings...still the same|??????

thank you

Brockmom

Last time on RCL we enjoyed all but the "herding feeling" and the food. We love HAL and Celebrity. We will be travelling without little kids..only 4 adults...wanting a nice ship, nice food and an iternary with nice beaches.

Will Jewel of the seas fit the bill???

How is the entertainment>??? Last Celebrity we really enjoyed the entertainment and do recall RCL had some wonderful evenings...still the same|??????

thank you

Brockmom

I think you will find it about the same as your past memory. RCI has a great product and they don't mess with the success very often. The jewel is now one of the smaller ships in the fleet (not small, but in comparison to Oasis, just smaller).

It does lack some of the activities of the Voyager class and above, but is will be enjoyable unless you really want to rock climb, zip line or ice skate. I have been on it's sister ship, the Radiance and it is still one of my favorite ships.

Unlike Oasis last year, I never felt herded on this class of ship. I think you will enjoy.

Can't reply to your question about the itinerary as you did not post when or where you will be sailing. HAVE A GREAT CRUISE...

Archived