Getting from a Disney hotel to the ship?

Kruizefan

The cruise line has it sown buses from the airport to the port and they also go from WDW hotels to the port. You must book them in advance. I am not sure what it costs but they are nice buses and they play cartoons and a video about the cruise to watch along the way to the port.

Some people rent cars and drive there but unless you know the way I would just relax and let them do the driving. It's vacation so why have something to stress over that you don't need to have.

There are limo companies you can rent and have them pick you up where you ae too. Sorry I dont know names but they do exist. Just google Limo companies in Orlando and many will pop up.

But if your staying at Disney then their own bus is the way to go. Its easy and comfortable. They give you insructions ahead of time of when and where to meet. Just call your TA or DCL and tell them you want to ride their bus and they will book it for you.

:confused::confused::confused:

Is there a shuttle service from a Disney hotel in Orlando to the ship in Port Canaveral?

I believe the cost for the bus is $35 per person. If there is a group of you I would look into car or van service. Example, we are a group of 8 and the bus would be $280. We booked Quick Silver Tours and Transportation for $170 and this includes a free grocery stop on way to the Port. :)

:confused::confused::confused:

Is there a shuttle service from a Disney hotel in Orlando to the ship in Port Canaveral?

We are a family of 4, sometimes 3 and we always rent a car, it is not a long trip and it is very direct.. My kids always like when we come over the bridge and can see the smoke stacks of the ship. i Drop everyone off and go by myself to return car which is simple. about a 5 min drive to car returns and a shuttle back to port, we usually get to ship around noon so we have plenty of time. If you do your homework you can find a car for 50 bucks.

Archived