Let's Help The Azamara Webmaster

Susan-M

Mistakes on the Azamara website are frequently posted in this forum throughout various threads. I think Bill mentioned recently that updating the site was going to be undertaken soon by Azamara, but in the meantime, I thought we could assist by posting the mistakes that we have picked up on. Once the ACC webmaster is ready to work on the site, all she/he will have to do to find the various mistakes that we here have picked up on is to check this thread.

I'll start with a minor correction that needs to be made:

On the B2B discount page, in the chart showing the discounts, "9 Nights or Shorter" needs to be changed to "9 Nights or Longer".

Mistakes on the Azamara website are frequently posted in this forum throughout various threads. I think Bill mentioned recently that updating the site was going to be undertaken soon by Azamara, but in the meantime, I thought we could assist by posting the mistakes that we have picked up on. Once the ACC webmaster is ready to work on the site, all she/he will have to do to find the various mistakes that we here have picked up on is to check this thread.

I'll start with a minor correction that needs to be made:

On the B2B discount page, in the chart showing the discounts, "9 Nights or Shorter" needs to be changed to "9 Nights or Longer".

Perhaps these are B2B discounts for cruises that ARE 9 nights or shorter (i.e. 7 day cruises).

I'm sure that Bill will be able to clarify this for all.

In advance, thanks Bill.

Perhaps these are B2B discounts for cruises that ARE 9 nights or shorter (i.e. 7 day cruises).

I'm sure that Bill will be able to clarify this for all.

In advance, thanks Bill.

If you click on the link that I provided, it shows discounts for "8 Nights or Shorter" and "9 Nights or Shorter". The second one is supposed to be "9 Nights or Longer".:)

If you click on the link that I provided, it shows discounts for "8 Nights or Shorter" and "9 Nights or Shorter". The second one is supposed to be "9 Nights or Longer".:)

I didn't click on the link; only looked at your text. Thanks for the clarification.

Under "Specials" a pdf for Captions Club Special $300.00 Off "book by April 30, 2010" is still showing up for multiple November/December Holyland and Dubai cruises.

http://media.azamaracruises.com/azamara/content/pdf/cc/AZ_Q4_OnlineSavingsCert.pdf

And they want to know why I can't find a Choice Air promotion...the web site needs an overhaul.

Archived