Is the new c & A regulations posted.

tgjr

Since we haven't had any real good rumors lately, how about this one:

Everybody has their balance reduced to zero and starts over with the new program where you get credit for the number of hours spent onboard. They take the total number of hours in the cruise, 7 days x 24 hours -9 hours the ship is in port turning over = 159 hours. You can also earn bonus hours by paying the cover charge and eating in one of the optional dining rooms, or spending a minimum ammount per day on a bar tab, or in the gift shop. Your hours on board will be reduced by how much time you spend off the ship while in port. You will now have to swipe your Sea Pass card every time you eat a meal, buy a drink, or purchase merchandise to prove your whereabouts, as well as whenever you go on or off the ship.

Also, if you get caught trying to smuggle your own booze, pop, or water on board, you will lose any hours in your bank, plus the cruise you are on will have the hours reversed. Positive hours will become negative hours, and visa-versa.

I swear this info came directly from the home office.

If your DW spends at least $10,000.00 in the jewelry shop on at least 5 consecutive cruises, you will automatically be promoted to Pinnacle.

Also, RCCL will provide the services of one of their attorneys to represent you in Divorce Court.

I thought I read somewhere that February 30th is the new date. :cool:

This whole thing is too funny - just read June???

And I said to my husband we need to book another cruisie - he said we have one (March) I said - no another one - before June - (we are 1 point away from Diamond - OYE!

-9 hours the ship is in port turning over = 159 hours.

Yes, but will they give us a seat belt to wear while the ship is upside down, or do we have to swim until it gets right-side up again?? :confused::confused:

If your DW spends at least $10,000.00 in the jewelry shop on at least 5 consecutive cruises, you will automatically be promoted to Pinnacle.

But what do *I* get if my husband spends 18 hours a day on the internet? Is there a Pinnacle-Plus? Do you think after we lose our home to foreclosure due to all the money we spent, would they let Pinnacle-Plus stay on board for free? Forever?

Archived