Pre-Cruise In Port Canaveral

basketballmom

Has anyone ever stayed at the Hilton on Cocoa Beach? We are currently booked at the Radisson for our pre-Glory cruise stay but have found a great rate for the Hilton. DH thought staying directly on the beach would be nice. How far is the Hilton from the port? Any input, good or bad will be appreciated. Want to know if it will be worth changing reservations. Thanks!

I have never stayed at the Hilton, but I did stay at the Radisson. I LOVED it there - as did everyone else in our party. The pool was beautiful - with rocks and a waterfall and a hottub in a little cove-type area with rocks around it. The rooms were great, the staff was great. I really recommend it.

We always stay at the Hilton in Cocoa Beach pre cruise. It's a full service, high rise hotel, directly on the beach. We stay at the Hilton primarily because we like to rent a beach cabana from the hotel for the day prior to the cruise and enjoy the beach/ocean. The ocean views from our room are always spectacular. The pool area is average and cannot compare to the Radisson pool, so you have to decide whether your priority is pool or beach. Triple A rates the Hilton as 3 diamonds, so you are getting an average type facility.

Hi b-ball mom. We are staying at the Holiday Inn not too far from the Hilton. Let me know if you here of good restaurants too. I was told by AAA rep that both were good (they were both recommended to me by rep)

I heard Grills is the place to eat. Depends on where we stay. We are arriving on Thursday so we will probably check to see what is around.

If I go for the Hilton it will only be $75 night. Car parking is not an issue as we will be dropping off the rental car on the way to the port.

Archived