Any guesses on why this happened? (Princess.com issue)

Infi

I was researching cruises yesterday and wanted to get pricing from Princess.com. The Coral Princess sailing I searched for in Dec 2011 showed up as pricing unavailable, call Princess, etc. I searched again and none of the Coral's sailings from Sept-March are available. I have only seen this message before when it's either too close to the sailing or when a ship is being redeployed/having an itinerary change (i.e. the Grand switching to 7 day B2Bs recently).

I don't want to start any rumors (heck, I just want to book a cruise!), but could this be a redeployment or itinerary change? Any guesses?

ETA: Nevermind, just found another thread on this. Looks like it's a Princess problem.

I was researching cruises yesterday and wanted to get pricing from Princess.com. The Coral Princess sailing I searched for in Dec 2011 showed up as pricing unavailable, call Princess, etc. I searched again and none of the Coral's sailings from Sept-March are available. I have only seen this message before when it's either too close to the sailing or when a ship is being redeployed/having an itinerary change (i.e. the Grand switching to 7 day B2Bs recently).

I don't want to start any rumors (heck, I just want to book a cruise!), but could this be a redeployment or itinerary change? Any guesses?

ETA: Nevermind, just found another thread on this. Looks like it's a Princess problem.

This happens quite often, and Wednesday is sometimes the day that prices are changed.

I had the same problem with princess pricing yesterday and it is continuing today in that if I sign in before I request cruise pricing I get the pricing unavailable message.

The way around that is to request the pricing before you sign in and then sign in to see if any past passenger pricing is available. Even if you don't sign in initially you eventually must sign in or set up an account if you don't have one in order to see the cabins that are available in a category you have selected.

Archived