Disney Wonder New Outlook Cafe.

seawise

I understand from a press release within the travel trade that to coincide with its west coast debut the ship has been outfitted with the new Outlook cafe, with floor to ceiling windows which offer great views from the 10th deck.

Anyone taken any pictures or would like to comment.

Regards

Chris

My husband read the same thing. I hope they do because for an Alaskan cruise they windows for the view would be awesome!!

I have afriend doing the 2 day cruise to nowhere next week on the Wonder and she will share photos of any changes they have made. I will try to get a photo to share here of it.

Kathy

I don't have pictures, but we sailed in June and thought the new area was quite nice. They essentially closed in the original bar area on deck 10 and made two enclosed seating areas on either side of it. Stairs go down into the Cove Cafe.

It's very nice and we enjoyed just relaxing in there. Few people were in it for our cruise but I imagine with Alaska it will be more crowded. :)

Jim

We were there in November 2009. Love the expanded outlook cafe - the upstairs bar was great. We had drinks there during the pirate party then wandered out the doors to see the fireworks. I wish they would put this on the magic!

I understand from a press release within the travel trade that to coincide with its west coast debut the ship has been outfitted with the new Outlook cafe, with floor to ceiling windows which offer great views from the 10th deck.

Anyone taken any pictures or would like to comment.

Regards

Chris

Outlook Cafe pics

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2314820

Archived