Pool/Spa Tub Hours??

woodofpine

Family and friends are considering booking C. Legend - but my son loves Princess - in part due to the near 24/7 pool-hot tub hours (and late eating). Many lines close up pools in the evening (7-9 pm) - but some are beginning to extend hours later... It's been a while since we cruised Carnival.

How late are the pools open?

(How late is buffet or non-cabin food available?)

Thanks for the info Carny fans...

• 3 weeks later...
The pools are available from 8 AM to 8 PM and the hot tubs are open from 8 AM to 11:45 PM on the Legend.

The buffet is available from 6 PM to 9:30 nightly. The pizzeria is available 24 hours a day.

:)

Does anyone know if these are standardised hours for all Carnival ships? We're going on the Liberty (long time from now), and some friends were just curious.

Thanks all!

• 4 weeks later...
Really wish Carnival would extend their pool hours. We had one pool open on the Pride till 10 PM, and it was HEATED!

I like RCCL, where they always have at least one pool open 24 hours

It would be so nice if Carnival had at least one pool opened till midnight. The hot tubs are usually very crowded at night and I for one love to swim at night. During the day, all the kids are in the pools and usually the adults are just "watching", which is fine, but since the pools are there, and the ship is a resort on water, like a hotel, why can't we take advantage of the pool? If I were at a land based hotel - I would be swimming at night. Just my opinion. Comments? ....:):)

Archived