Best Zip Line Tour?

GamesGuy3811

We would like to do the Zip Lines and I have found a few different tours:

1.) RCCL's tour for $110/pp which includes 12 zip elements and challenge course and transportation

2.) ShoreTrips for $130 which includes the 9 zip lines, beach stop and lunch @ Runaway Beach, and transportation

3.) Antigua Rain Forest Company for ??? which includes 8 zip lines, Walling's Dam, Lunch @ Turner's Beach Bar and Grill & Beach, and transportation

Alternatively, would it be cheaper to go with a taxi tour and do the 1 1/4 hr zip line tour and beach?

Also, any thoughts on which of the zip lines tours are the best bang for the buck -- full canopy, zip line, rope challenge course, or short zip line tour?

Thoughts/suggestions are welcome!

Doing the canopy tour through Carnival at 121.99 with:

4 large zip lines, 12 zip lines, 2 suspension bridges and 1 vertical decent.

I hope this is a good one, there was another one but this seemed good.

Cheers!

We hired Lawrence of Antigua - he will pick us up at the ship, take us to zip line and then to a beach and back to the ship for $35 a person.

We have to pay the zip line when we get there - -5 lines $60, 9 lines etc.

This worked best for us as not everyone in our group wants to zip line. 3 of them will ride along and just sit in the gift shop or bar area while we zip line and then we will all go to the beach together.

I am told it is about 45 min from the ship to the zip line area.

Thanks for the thought Donna! It is cheaper to combine an independent taxi with the 5 zip line tour as you will be doing, but I found that when you try to combine it with a 9 line ($80) or full course ($95) tour then the cheapest excursion is the 9-line beach combo tour through the zip line company (unless you could find lunch for $4 or less)... so all depends how many lines you want to do I suppose!

We hired Lawrence of Antigua - he will pick us up at the ship, take us to zip line and then to a beach and back to the ship for $35 a person.

We have to pay the zip line when we get there - -5 lines $60, 9 lines etc.

This worked best for us as not everyone in our group wants to zip line. 3 of them will ride along and just sit in the gift shop or bar area while we zip line and then we will all go to the beach together.

I am told it is about 45 min from the ship to the zip line area.

Archived