Port Everglades to West Palm Beach Airport

Champagne Cruiser

I need information on available ground transportation from Celebrity Solstice on Sunday, Feb 6 to West Palm Beach Airport. When we have cruised into Miami there have been buses lined up for shuttle to Miami, Ft. Lauderdale and West Palm airports. I cannot find information on ground transportation at Port Everglades. I would lilke to prebook my gound transportation if possible. Travel agent tells me I need to book a round trip fare (which I do not need) for $75 per person. That seems high to me. Has anyone used a bus, shuttle van or taxi to get from Port Everglades to WPI?

Thanks.

Port Everglades is Fort Lauderdale. West Palm is about 60+ miles away. I didn't know the cruise lines shuttled from there. It might be cheaper to rent a car and turn it in in Fort Lauderdale. A cab will be mega $$$ if you can find a cabbie who will go that far.

It might be less $$$ if you book a flight right into Fort Lauderdale!

We just did this yesterday. We had 4 of us, so the airfare savings were significant. I used http://www.southfloridatransportation.com They sent a 22 passenger Cadillac Escalade over to pick us up. Needless to say, the kids really enjoyed that ride. Cost was $145 including taxes and tips. For 2 people, they have Town Cars for a lot less, right around $100 or so. http://www.floridalimos.com is another service I looked into as well. If you have the time, you can rent a car, but I didn't want to spend the time picking up and dropping off a car

Archived