Dec. 21, 2012. Will you cruise or not?

jandjfun

[quote name='jandjfun']I am curious to see how many people have no qualms with cruising on this date. My sister said she wants to be cruising and I said no way. I want to be home with my family. Just in case:eek:. I don't even know that I believe all that is said about the end of the world, but I don't want to risk it either!
How do you feel about it? Would you cruise on that date?[/quote]

My biggest fear about this date is they might show that inane movie with John Cusack on the big screen.

[quote name='jandjfun']I am curious to see how many people have no qualms with cruising on this date. My sister said she wants to be cruising and I said no way. I want to be home with my family. Just in case:eek:. I don't even know that I believe all that is said about the end of the world, but I don't want to risk it either!
How do you feel about it? Would you cruise on that date?[/quote]

Why? Because if the world ends you need to be at home to outrun giant cracks in the ground in your SUV etc? lol. If we're all going to die we might as well die happy and cruising = happy.

[quote name='MrPete']If you pay by credit card, and your due dates are just right, just think of it as a free cruise.

Run up those on board charges! They will be waved as your body is reunited with your soul.[/quote]

I love it! I wonder if I could get DH to agree lol.

Here is what happened, man doing mayan calender was told by his wife he need to cleean the yard. Upon return wife had cleaned his work room and he lost his place. Instead of starting over he left it for the next day. Wife found lots of other work and he could not finish it. Or he ran out of ink. Anyway no problem sailing that day and DW would love too.:)

[quote name='hoop4321']we did xunantunich last year. [COLOR=red]The guides said over and over again no one knows what brought the demise of the mayan civilization[/COLOR]. His words, not mine. My husband thinks they all died from breaking their ankles/legs walking up and down the steps. :D He did say that it has been discussed that some fled from their homes, but that we should regard that as B.S. (basic speculation) he also said never forget that when the experts have a theory that that is also B.S. (basic speculation)....and i know from countless years of helping DS with science projects, a theory is just a guess. So i would be taking the Mayan facts with a very large grain of salt. The truth is....no one really knows.[/quote]

Well they all decided to go on holiday (probably on a ship -[I]so they might have invented cruising too[/I]) to Atlantis and well...you know the rest of the story...all was lost

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][B]So, in all seriousness, I'm cruising to that area a few weeks before the big date. I'm not as worried about the world coming to an end as I am dealing with 10,000 people who BELIEVE the world is coming to an end. Do I have anything to worry about? I tried to book early enough to avoid any CRAZIES. [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

I am curious how many idiots believe this crap and have been racking up debt thinking they were going to die and never have to pay it back ! And I wonder who will be the first person to sue because of it saying they are in debt because someone told them they were going to die.

Perhaps this in one big joke.

On 12/23/12, all the Mayan temples will slide open, the Mayan people will re-emerge from their subterrainian hiding places, as well as from behind comets, and begin production on a new calendar.

Some will be found living in Arizona.

Archived