Tell me about your Family Cruise on The Radiance

skyw

HI

Can you tell me about your experience on the Radiance of the seas with Kids. As much as I would love to go on a 7 day cruise on the Freedom, I just don't think I can swing it with my DH schedule. I also would love to check out the Disney Dream...but that is quite expensive. So I would love to hear about your kids experience on the ROS. Like was there enough for them to do on the sea days. Are there plenty of kids? (we would go not on a school break).

BTW, The Radiance was my all time favorite cruise out of my 4 cruises. We took the southern route in 2002. I love the ship with all of the glass.

Thanks

skyw

Oh I just thought that our last cruise with my son who is almost 5 now was on the freedom and he loved it, especially the H2O zone. Our next cruise is the Disney Dream, which I am sure he would like, but then after that we jump on a Radiance class, the Serenade...I surely hope he likes it. The kids flub are all pretty good, and he likes the beaches, rock climb and mini golf, so e should be fine. He Eden likes the after dinner shows too. So if your kids are like mine (though oursare older) they will havea great time too. I love the Radiance class, it reminds me that I am really on ship.

Archived