Ubd...

Austykatie

When I first signed up for the message boards I came across a thread that had a video of the Ultimate Balcony Dinner. Wondering if anyone can repost that or knows what I am talking about and where I can find it? I would like to show my boyfriend the video and I cant seem to find the post.

Thank you in advance!

Like you I was not sure what this was all about when I was on the CB 2004, I booked this the minute I got on board for our anniversary a few days into the cruise. It far exceeded my expectations!! Marvelous, fabulous, worth every cent. So many have questioned me over the years, "why would you do this when you have "dinner every night" etc, why would you pay the tab for this meal? It was sooooo worth it, we still talk about it today! We are going on another cruise in Dec and again I will book this! You do get what you pay for! It was a standout event on our cruise.

That video is AWESOME.... we are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary on the Crown in 2 weeks. I will be immediately getting the UBD scheduled when first boarding so that I can make that 25th even more special for my wife ! Thankyou-Thankyou-Thankyou !!!

We recently enjoyed the UBD on the Golden while in Honolulu so we didn't have to be concerned about the weather at sea. They told us it's normally only done a maximum of two times per night at 6:00 & 8:00.

It was a great experience & have a great 25th anniversary!

We also enjoyed the balcony breakfast for the cost of a half bottle of champagne...$32. So the pastries, smoked salmon, fruit & quiche are free with the champagne. One difference between this & the UBD is the breakfast is brought to your cabin all at once & with the UBD each course is served fresh in your cabin. This was our 1st time trying these balcony dining options & we enjoyed it a lot. :)

Archived