Carnival Guest Feedback Survey

kicia

We just received an e-mail with this survey yesterday. Has anyone else received one? It just asked a few questions about Europe and that was it. The last question we answered was if we had been to Europe. When we clicked yes, that was the last question. I don't know if there would have been more if we would have said no.

Got the one your talking about. Also got the one from our last Cruise after we'd been home for 2 weeks! I'm begining to think that if you do take the time to do them you will keep getting them.

We didn't get one after our Victory cruise (our first cruise since the email surveys began) but did get one of one about 5 or 6 days after our NYE cruise. Haven't seen the Europe one though.

This is a completely different survey than the one sent out after a cruise. We've gotten two of those so far. One after our Victory cruise in September and again after the Sensation cruise in December. This was just asking about Europe. I received a couple of other surveys earlier in 2010 so we must be on someone's list. We're Platinum and will become Milestone in May so I don't know if that makes a difference.

Archived