Menu-10 night AQ Equinox

jackdiamond

Sometime ago, someone was kind enough to post the ten night menu for dinner at the Blu restaurant on the Equinox; and, I was pleased since it was very efficacious for our Christmas cruise. Also, I thought that I had posted it to our favorites. However, much to my chagrin, I just discovered that I did not do so. Accordingly, I would be most appreciative if that kind soul, or any other kind soul, would again post said menu.

I am most interested in the night wherein soft shell crab was the appetizer, since I had two thereof in lieu of a salad; and, they were so good, that I might consider having three in April instead of the salad and entree.

Here you go...

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B5BK-JzLUuM2YzIzOWI0OWYtZWE5Ny00NWRiLTg2NTctNGRiMDllNzNkZDMx&hl=enbrowerok%3Dtrue&pli=1

I'm gonna check out that soft shell crab appetizer in Blu! (on the Equinox 10 day beginning 1/28/11)

Thanks

Thank you. I now see it was the formal night with the lobster, which now explains why I did not have three of the aforesaid for dinner, but only two with the lobster. However, they served me two lobsters, which were deshelved. Maybe, I will opt for only one lobster and an additional softshell crab, but I am not certain that I will be able to eat all of the aforesaid.

Archived