Staying in Vancouver after cruise hotel????

There is a Ricky`s Urban diner in the Warterfront Center food court.

PD - just a note - if you noticed the Telus redevelopment proposal it looks like once it starts - with the City fast tracking it - it could start late this year - that White Spot might be gone as the development takes up the block. If I am at that one I will try and find out if future and let everyone know - probably okay for this cruise season.

Cheers

Dennis

Putterdude------is there a good place to go for breakfast near the Pan Pacific? Hotel breakfast prices border on criminal and we would be happy to walk a short distance to enjoy what would be probably a better breakfast at certainly a better price.

"Mooses Down Under", on W.Pender nr Hornby (next door to the VanCity Savings). It's the closest thing to a real honest diner near Canada Place. It gets very good reviews, and I used to go there all the time for lunch when I worked around the corner. It's one level BELOW street level with a set of stairs doing down; kinda hard to see, hence the note that it's next door to Van City on West Pender.

Walk accross the street and downstairs there is a food court as well as a Tim Horton's (Canada's favorite coffee house that serves wonderful bagels, muffins and fast food type breakfast but the best is their coffee! I carry it with me when I travel!)

Always good to know where the nearest Timmie's is. Tks.

Wow---so many helpful responses!! Thank you to everyone. I will print out these posts and pinpoint the locations on Google.

And yes, Putterdude, I am in Timmie's everyday. Here in the Maritimes the stores have replaced the old fashioned general store as the community meeting place. It's easy to spend ages in there because people you know keep coming in and then you have just "one more" cup of coffee. :eek:

Archived