embarkation and water works

williamson_ja

I am sure some of it will be open but my concern would be the temperature to be honest.

Right now in Port Canaveral the high temperature are around 67 to 72 but can be warmer or colder...

I would check the weather a day before you leave so you know if you should put the swim suits in the carry on or suitcase

It was on the Imagination ... and if you're from the cold, frosty north like me (Chicago), 70 degrees is plenty warm enough to swim, lol - although maybe not for long. Interesting and fun fact, waterworks was fresh water, not salt water - the kids were very happy to find that out!

We are from an area that can get -25 in the winter. 70 degrees will feel very tropical and plenty warm enough to swim for us. I do know that the weather can vary greatly though. We went on our last cruise in Jan. out of port canaveral. While we had lovely weather and no complaints, the week before they had major freezes. I saw pictures of people in heavy coats and hats for sailaway from just one week prior to our cruise. Hoping for good weather again!

Archived