May 8, 2005

gatrbait

Anyone going on this cruise? My son (17) and I (38) are out to find out how much fun we can possible scrunch into a 4night cruise. This is the first for him and a first in a very long time for me...any imput would help alot, also looking for other on this cruise.

Have a great day!!

Micky:cool:

We are on the same cruise - I think.. we are leaving on the Wonder on May 8th for Bahamas (4nt). This is my second Disney cruise on the Wonder - we went on the Wonder in Dec. 03. Last time I went with just my dd5 but this time I am bringing the whole family including my ds3. It is really a lot of fun and I think you and your son will find lots to do. I don't have any experience with the teen activities (we are more the Mickey pool crowd) but I do remember there being lots of teen kids and lots for them to do. If you are like me - you are counting down the days...65 to go!

I am definitely counting the days to a much needed break from life. I am hoping My son will have the best of times after all this is more for him than me!! Well I look forward to seeing you on the cruise:) I'll be the weird one dancing in the isles:)

Micky

It's always about the kids - Isn't it! It's nice that you two are doing this together. When I went in 2003 with just my dd (who was 4 then) - we were stuck together like glue, she didn't want to do the clubs and honestly I just wanted her to have a good time - so I was perfectly content doing "her" thing all day. This time, since I will have help, I hope to have more time to spend exploring the ship (without little legs with me that get tired) and go to the spa - even if it's just for an hour here and there. Of course - your son being a teenager - you will probably have some free time on your hands. You will find that there are lots to do - even for the adults. I will look for you dancing in the ailses!

Archived