Coral/Island Princess Room Location

BroncoLvrs

Hello! We are traveling with friends on the Coral May 28th. They will be in C507...can you tell me if the door opens to the Port or Starboard side? We will be down the hall in C722...hopefully the balcony will be big enough for all 4 of us :)

Thanks for your help!

Well, I understand the question and what/why you're asking. C507 is an inside, so naturally you're not sure whether the cabin door is on the starboard side of the ship or the port side, right? Since it's an odd-numbered cabin, that means that the door will be on the "odd cabin" side of the ship, which is starboard. So you'll be on the hall opposite to where your friends are.

As far as the balcony size, did you take a look at that website?

http://mysite.verizon.net/res76zxu/princessbalconies/id6.html

It has photos of the ship and should clearly show the Caribe deck balconies.

The Coral and her sister the Island are narrower than the Grand class ships and in much of the ship have one row of interior cabins such as C507 that have one end on the port side corridor and one end on the starboard side corridor. OP is asking which corridor the door opens onto. As rdsqrl stated C507 will be a starboard side cabin. Shouldn't be much of an issue. With the "bump out" you would not be able to see from one room to the other. C722 is a mini-suite. Princess Mini-suites have an approximately seven foot deep balcony and should have a small table and four chairs (although the photos in the post above appear to show only two chairs).

OK, I see now from the deck plan. The Coral has only one set of inside cabins, however, since 507 is an odd number I would gues thgat the door opens to the starboard side which is opposite from the aisle that 722 is on. In anby event you have to walk to the stern to get to 722. So, I still don't understand what difference it makes.

Archived