Haven't Been On The Boards For Quite Sometime

f1rstclass

Hi there everyone,

Just wanted to check in, haven't been on the boards for a few months now and my how time has certainly went by. We are continuing to count down our days and it is sooooo hard to believe that the last time I checked in we just hit 300 days and now we are at 172. So hard to believe.

Several on here have told me that time will certainly fly by, but my oh my has it ever!

Wondering if I have missed anything to note while away? Just between work and school, time hasn't really been on my side to do any other surfing and checking in on the boards.

Look forward to regrouping and picking up from where I left off and hoping that the next 73 days fly (dont wanna wish time away, but you know---lol) so we can get into the double digits.

Thanks so much, it feels good to be back!!!

Welcome Back! Your cruise will be here before you can believe it. We booked 472 days out and ours is now 19 days away. Time DOES fly by!!

Isn't it hard to believe?!?!!?

This past weekend I purchased new luggage for our exciting venture. The next thing will be airfare, next month to be exact. SHEW! Time is creeping up on us!!

Hi there everyone,

Just wanted to check in, haven't been on the boards for a few months now and my how time has certainly went by. We are continuing to count down our days and it is sooooo hard to believe that the last time I checked in we just hit 300 days and now we are at 172. So hard to believe.

Several on here have told me that time will certainly fly by, but my oh my has it ever!

Wondering if I have missed anything to note while away? Just between work and school, time hasn't really been on my side to do any other surfing and checking in on the boards.

Look forward to regrouping and picking up from where I left off and hoping that the next 73 days fly (dont wanna wish time away, but you know---lol) so we can get into the double digits.

Thanks so much, it feels good to be back!!!

OH MY GOSH!!! I took the Liberty Sept 09 and booked 8 months out but it was soooo worth the wait!! Have a great time on your first cruise and what a nice one to take for your first one!!! ENJOY!!!

Archived