Finish a bet for me - anyone have pictures of Oceanview D1/E1 interior cabins?

...cause the future hubby and I are in disagreement on how small the actual cabin really is. He claims it's not nearly as large as RCCL makes it look in their brochure...I'm not so sure.

Anyone willing to share some pics with me? Please?

They are smaller than dipicted in the pictures. I have been on two different ships in balcony cabins. Both were roomy enough for two but smaller than I expected. the dimensions are pretty much what they describe but the pictures make them look larger.

The brochure basically shows the layout of a JS in the diagram. It's a representation meant to include everything from balcony to large suite. Naturally, they want to present the cabins in the best possible way. The representative balcony cabin photos shown on the pages with the ship layouts will give you a better idea of the actual size. You can find photos in the brochures of both JS and Deluxe Oceanview Balcony cabins--you can see the difference. So, the question is whether your future DH is looking at the diagram or the photos.

We thought the D cabins were plenty roomy for the two of us. I sure would love to have a JS or higher though. Ah well, budgets are a nasty thing.

beachchick

Not to be mean here but but I don'y think you can have an oceanview view from an interior cabin unless you use the TV.

I'm sorry, I know what you mean.

I look at it this way, break up the room into 3 equal parts, 1 part is the bed with about a foot an each side to the wall, the middle section you have a couch against 1 wall and a desk/drawers etc on the other with the open area a little smaller than the bed and the 3rd section, the entrance with a hall with the closet on 1 side and the bathroom on the other.

Lots of storage and a good view but the only open space is the middle. Lots or mirrers to make it look bigger, it is not bad and has everything you need.

Not to be mean here but but I don'y think you can have an oceanview view from an interior cabin unless you use the TV.

I know, but it's not like I can edit the title now. :rolleyes: Thanks for noticing though :p

Breaking it up into three parts is a good idea, thanks!

Archived