Fascination Review (1/13-1/17)

coachk34

The only late night buffet I heard about was the mexican buffett, which was the evening of sailaway from Senor Frogs.

It is still possible to meet new people with the anytime dining option. We did sit next to the same couple 2 nights. Plus if you do meet someone the first night im sure you can request to be seated together the following nights.

Thank you for the answers to my many questions! :o

I was going to ask you if jeans were ok in the MDR on non-elegant nights, but I see you already answered that! ;)

I saw that you had bought six bottles of liquor while on board. Did all six bottles get brought to you on the last night? Is it actually cheaper than buying it at a local liquor store?

What did you end up doing while in Freeport? I don't really know of much else to do except for head to Lucaya. If it's 58 degrees though, then obviously we won't hang there long, and will be back on the ship soon.

Thank you for the answers to my many questions! :o

I was going to ask you if jeans were ok in the MDR on non-elegant nights, but I see you already answered that! ;)

I saw that you had bought six bottles of liquor while on board. Did all six bottles get brought to you on the last night? Is it actually cheaper than buying it at a local liquor store?

What did you end up doing while in Freeport? I don't really know of much else to do except for head to Lucaya. If it's 58 degrees though, then obviously we won't hang there long, and will be back on the ship soon.

When you buy the liquor their will be a note telling you when it will be delivered. The note said between 8:00 and 8:30 on the final night of the cruise and you would need to be their to receive. If you were not there at that time you would contact your stateroom attendant to arrange delivery. Buying on board is cheaper, for example I got a full liter bottle of Captain Morgan Spiced Rum for $9.99. At my local liquor store they charge $14.99 for 3/4 of a liter, plus I did not have to pay the 6% sales tax. So on that one bottle I saved at least $7.

We stayed on the boat while in Freeport, we enjoy the relaxed time on the boat more than looking around most places. I think the 58 degrees was not normal, just bad luck on our part.

Archived