What happened to the Twister?

tinydncer06

My family and I went to Cozumel on the Triumph on 1/1/11 and we took the shore excursion "Pasion Island by Twister." We loved this excursion so much that we wanted to book again. We are going back to Cozumel in May on the Legend and when I go to the excursions, this one is not listed. I thought it might be because it is too soon for all of the excursions to be listed on carnival.com, however when I looked at the website for the Twister/Pasion Island, it says that the Twister is no longer available, and you must take a speedboat in order to get to Pasion Island. Does anyone know why they are taking away the Twister?? That was our favorite part! Was it safety related?

It was listed when I looked a few minutes ago...Try it again. Maybe they were working on the website or something. :)

The website I'm finding for the Twister to Passion Island is saying that the excursion is no longer available (in red print under the price schedule).

Which website did you see it listed on?

Indy Capt - I just booked this for our cruise in August, it is one of the main reasons we wanted to go to Coz again. I did book it through the Carnival web site. Did you look under Isla Pasion by Twister? I wonder if it may already be sold out for on line booking. Hope you can get it booked the ride is great and the beach is beautiful.

Indy Capt - I just booked this for our cruise in August, it is one of the main reasons we wanted to go to Coz again. I did book it through the Carnival web site. Did you look under Isla Pasion by Twister? I wonder if it may already be sold out for on line booking. Hope you can get it booked the ride is great and the beach is beautiful.

I was looking on a website (Cozumel-Tours ?)....we'll be on RCCL, so I'll check their website...thanks

The website I'm finding for the Twister to Passion Island is saying that the excursion is no longer available (in red print under the price schedule).

Which website did you see it listed on?

Maybe no longer available through that web-site because carnival has decided to book it all and make it exclusive?

Maybe no longer available through that web-site because carnival has decided to book it all and make it exclusive?

Twister is an excursion that can be booked through carnival cruise only. You used to be able to go to the Twister web site and reserve, but not any more

Archived