Anyone done Booze Cruise Party Boat with Snorkeling & Beach

emksb

Has anyone done Booze Cruise Party Boat with Snorkeling & Beach through Island Marketing? Did you have fun, how was the snorkeling and the beach. Would you do it again?

We did it last year and had a ball. It was too cold to get in the water that day but the rest of the trip was a lot of fun! Some of the hardy souls tried the snorkeling but they didn't last long. Very scenic, very much a party atmosphere.

We did it last year and had a ball. It was too cold to get in the water that day but the rest of the trip was a lot of fun! Some of the hardy souls tried the snorkeling but they didn't last long. Very scenic, very much a party atmosphere.

When did you go? How was the beach

When did you go? How was the beach

We went the middle of March, 2010. The beach was a little rocky but very pretty. We didn't care about it being rocky because again it was too cool to get in the water. I have some pictures I can try and post if you would like.

We went the middle of March, 2010. The beach was a little rocky but very pretty. We didn't care about it being rocky because again it was too cool to get in the water. I have some pictures I can try and post if you would like.

That would be great. We are going the same time this year and I am trying to figure our options out

That would be great. We are going the same time this year and I am trying to figure our options out

http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e80/mimi567/nassau/

Hopefully this link will work. After looking at the pictures again there were parts of the beach that weren't that rocky at all. Amazing how we forget in such a short period of time! I also included an after picture of my son (I can't find pictures of the dancing on th ship but he was the "pole" at one point). They let you have as much to drink as you wanted and the lunch was very good.

Archived