What eating places are IN san Juan Airport?

fdpevey

We have a 4 p.m. Air Tran flight out of San Juan Airport – and we’ll probably get to the airport around noon after a tour which will have been carrying our luggage after disembarkation.

Can someone who has been through this airport recently tell me what eating places there are IN the airport?

We will have spent five days in San Juan before the cruise – and don’t really want to store luggage at the airport to do a taxi back into town. I know it won’t be gourmet or authentic PR food – I understand this is not a preferred option for most people. It is, however, what I prefer to do.

I’m OK with fast food, would rather have table-service. It would be nice to get a drink with lunch, but I can manage without it. I’ve searched everywhere I can think of and cannot find an interior map of the airport that would give me this information. Can anyone who has been there remember some names?

Thanks,

As of 2008 there was a sit-down place at the airport. Basic food - hamburgers, salads, breakfasts. We were flying American if that makes a difference. We only saw the inside of the airport.

I've never been to a large airport that didn't have some sort of sit-down eatery.

I was at the San Juan airport last April. The airport has several fast food type restaurants including fried chicken, pizza, burgers, etc. I had lunch at a sit down type restaurant. The restaurant served sandwiches, combo type meals, salads, etc. Typical airport prices...I believe my lunch was around $15.

As others mentioned, its mostly Fast Food. Right outside the security checkpoint, you'll find Sbarro, The Taco Maker, and Subway. There's also a local fast food called El Meson. GREAT sandwiches! Try a roast beef or turkey El Meson Special with natural fries. Yummmm! :)

Archived