lax to san pedro car rental

williamson_ja

When we cruised out of Port Canaveral, we just got a one way car rental. The rental company just had a shuttle to the port. This is our first time cruising out of san pedro. Are there any rental companies that we could do a one way rental from lax to the san pedro area and get a shuttle from there to the pier? We are flying in the day before the cruise and would love some time to boogie around town seeing some sites before we go on the cruise. Any ideas?

The only rental car company in San Pedro is Enterprise and they charge a premium for one way rentals. You might look into taking a shuttle, towncar or limo from LAX to SP.

Where are you staying the night before you cruise? The Doubletree offers free shuttles within a 5 mile radius which will take you just about anywhere you want to go.

Have you looked into renting the car from Enterprise in San Pedro? You can take Supershuttle or a taxi from LAX to your hotel. I think the Enterprise office is at the Crowne Plaza. The fly in the ointment may be the hours as I believe the office is closed on Sunday and may have limited hours on Saturday.

Have you looked into renting the car from Enterprise in San Pedro? You can take Supershuttle or a taxi from LAX to your hotel. I think the Enterprise office is at the Crowne Plaza. The fly in the ointment may be the hours as I believe the office is closed on Sunday and may have limited hours on Saturday.

Just the opposite. They are closed on Saturday and open from 9 - noon on Sunday. :)

Archived