Crystal block

Anyone have any suggestions on how I can get a replacement of the Radiance of the Seas crystal block? Ours got broken over the holidays and would like to get a replacement. I keep checking EBAY and have contacted RCI for a replacement (which I would gladly pay for) but they could not accommodate me.

The blocks are given for 20, 30, 40 credits. You are supposed to get them on the ship where you obtain the number. They are given by the Loyalty Ambassadores, so it's good to let him/her know when you reach a magic number. We didn't get our 30th one, so I

e-mailed Crown & Anchor. They sent me one in the mail.

DH and I earned many of our credits on the lovely Rhapsody, which we sailed on 9 times. We especially wanted a block of Rhapsody. I started a thread here, and a very nice lady said they were sailing Rhapsody

in the near future, and that they would get me one. She even took travel time to mail it to us from Anchorage. She asked only that we pay the postage.

Note: there ARE nice people on this board. :)

Cruzin Lady

Sorry to hear about the broken block...I got mine on our Halloween Cruise on the Oasis.....I purposly planned it to be that ship......I wonder how many other cruisers have the Oasis block...better yet...does anybody have one for the Allure?

Mike

We have one of each Oasis and Allure, we passed 60 cruise credits on The Oasis, and 70 on The Allure, they definately add to all the others we have collected over the years.:D

and

Sorry to hear about the broken block...I got mine on our Halloween Cruise on the Oasis.....I purposly planned it to be that ship......I wonder how many other cruisers have the Oasis block...better yet...does anybody have one for the Allure?

Mike

Archived