Incoming Friend Request ??

Frank12

Personal opinion here... I think that friend request thing on CC is silly. It really serves no special purpose on this particular forum. I wouldn't accept (or whatever the term may be) anyone as a friend who I didn't know.

Personal opinion here... I think that friend request thing on CC is silly. It really serves no special purpose on this particular forum. I wouldn't accept (or whatever the term may be) anyone as a friend who I didn't know.

I dont get why CC has it that you can request friends either. You can't do anything special after you become friends on here so why even have it?

I have 9 friends on CC. Could it be someone you met on a recent cruise? On a roll call perhaps?

'Met' on a roll call hardly seems likely as this Butch has no posts according to the OP. However, not everyone is as chatty online as we are, many just read and never post anything - so it is entirely possible that you met this pearson in the flesh on a cruise and they have now recognized you from your posts.

Alternatively, Butch may just be out to collect online friends, who knows....

I have an incoming friend request from username Butchbegovich.

According to the profile this person joined in 02/2008 and has no posts.

Is this Butch the CD or a hoax? :confused:

Maybe you have a stalker?

Actually I would accept and let it run it's course sometimes very funny results can be had you may get a proposal for marriage and be able to help someones sick mother that needs a operation.

Read some of this guys adventures into the world of scammers some are very funny.

http://www.419eater.com/

So what is scambaiting? Well, put simply, you enter into a dialogue with scammers, simply to waste their time and resources. Whilst you are doing this, you will be helping to keep the scammers away from real potential victims and screwing around with the minds of deserving thieves.

It doesn't matter if you are new to this sport or a hardened veteran; if you are wasting the time of a scammer, or frustrating them in any way well that's good enough for us

Maybe you have a stalker?

Actually I would accept and let it run it's course sometimes very funny results can be had you may get a proposal for marriage and be able to help someones sick mother that needs a operation.

Read some of this guys adventures into the world of scammers some are very funny.

http://www.419eater.com/

So what is scambaiting? Well, put simply, you enter into a dialogue with scammers, simply to waste their time and resources. Whilst you are doing this, you will be helping to keep the scammers away from real potential victims and screwing around with the minds of deserving thieves.

It doesn't matter if you are new to this sport or a hardened veteran; if you are wasting the time of a scammer, or frustrating them in any way well that's good enough for us

Yep. We own a hotel and get many scammers, because we have such an easily accessible email address, and because of course we have to open emails (especially the ones called request or booking). In quiet times, we sometimes feel like leading them on. We know of a colleague in Sweden who does the same.

We had a great laugh with the Satan cult bait.....

LOL... then one of the popular people will have to tell me how to be your friend. I have no clue. :o

Hahaha... I got 2 friend requests out of this deal, figured it out! :) Now am I in the popular group? What do we do now... meet for a cocktail? :eek: LOL...

Archived