Celebrity Excursion: Mi Dushi Aruba

EithneMay

I know that Mi Dushi is available privately on Aruba, but I am also interested in this tour being offered through the cruise line. Does anyone have any experience using the cruise line? I am most interested in how many people, and if this truly is the "calm, romantic, and relaxing" excursion as they advertise it to be. Not intersted in a large party boat with loud music and hoards of people.

I know that Mi Dushi is available privately on Aruba, but I am also interested in this tour being offered through the cruise line. Does anyone have any experience using the cruise line? I am most interested in how many people, and if this truly is the "calm, romantic, and relaxing" excursion as they advertise it to be. Not intersted in a large party boat with loud music and hoards of people.

I've done this tour privately and it was neither calm nor romantic. Relaxing, yes. It was, though, probably one of the best private tours I've ever done. Not overly party'ish but just lots of fun and well run. Their crew's amazing.

I've done this tour privately and it was neither calm nor romantic. Relaxing, yes. It was, though, probably one of the best private tours I've ever done. Not overly party'ish but just lots of fun and well run. Their crew's amazing.

Thanks for the review. This sounds exactly like what I am looking for.

This was a fun excursion, but be forwarned the snorkeling sucks. One stop was a reef with no coral or fish. The other was a shipwreck. Deep rough water with jagged metal near the surface. There were lots of fish here though.

Crew is entertaining. Diving exhibition is fun. Swinging on rope dropping into the ocean was fun.

We did this in Aruba in October 2010. It was only our second time snorkeling but we loved it. The crew were great - the ship is just busy enough and the 3 stops give a bit of variety. The rope swing was great fun - I didn't think I'd be brave enough but I did it 7 times!

We did it through RCI (Seranade of the Seas) and it was fun afterwards seeing people you'd met back on the ship and saying hi.

This was a fun excursion, but be forwarned the snorkeling sucks. One stop was a reef with no coral or fish. The other was a shipwreck. Deep rough water with jagged metal near the surface. There were lots of fish here though.

Crew is entertaining. Diving exhibition is fun. Swinging on rope dropping into the ocean was fun.

I have snorkeled all of the same stops before, just looking to do it with a better atmosphere than the last tour group I booked with.

We did this in Aruba in October 2010. It was only our second time snorkeling but we loved it. The crew were great - the ship is just busy enough and the 3 stops give a bit of variety. The rope swing was great fun - I didn't think I'd be brave enough but I did it 7 times!

We did it through RCI (Seranade of the Seas) and it was fun afterwards seeing people you'd met back on the ship and saying hi.

Thanks for the reply. I am glad to hear this is a good tour.

• 3 weeks later...

I was very glad to read your review after I booked this tour. I was also able to read a few other great reviews. thanks again. Mary

Archived